Thursday 23 October 2008

workshop day with SARCHI

On Tuesday we had all day workshop with a man called Rob from an advertising company called M&C SAATCHI. I learned all about the advertising company and how it works. I also learnt some of the useful tips that I can use for the future. The challenging bit of the day was when we had to plan and create an advert for the 'LONDON ROAD SAFETY'. We had to be in groups of four. We came up with 4 main ideas and at last we agreed on 1. It was challenging because we had to be creative. It was a bit hard to come up with loads of ideas and putting them together, but the was the whole purpose of the work. After I managed to do so with a bit of help from Rob. The successful thing about the day was the day was when we presented our idea in front of the whole class even though our ideas weren’t really good. I think this is because my group weren’t compromising. I think next time, I should try working with other people so I will be happy with my work and produce a good piece of work.

1 comment:

Gina said...

Farah, I'm very disappointed, your last post was 10 months ago!

=O

Try harder...