Thursday 16 October 2008

media lesson(interview)16th 0ct 2008

In today's media lesson I learned about what skills makes a good interview and different camera angles.First of all we discussed as a whole class some skills that makes a good interview.Miss flavell noted them down on the board as we told he.These are some skills that we came up with:

Eye contact
•Being friendly and encouraging while still making your point
•Using open ended questions
•Projection and confidence
•Prepare your questions beforehand
•Before the interview, chat and put your interviewee at ease
•Give out the questions in advance so answers can prepared
•Responding to the answers you get

Later we got into pairs and asked each other questions to get use to the feeling of being interview and answering questions.I thought that it was really useful because it made me feel more confident and prepared.In the second lesson we did an interview with kitty and simon using camera.I learnt some techniques like where the camera angle should be when filming and how to set up the camera properly.I also learnt not to panic when answering questions and be confident.If I was in a interview I would want to be the person being inter vied.This is because I find it quite easy to interact with people and give my opinions.I want to learn more about cameras if I get time.

No comments: